How Can a Nutritionist Help Me?
Good nutrition has multiple health benefits including healthy weight loss, increased energy levels, stress management, improved digestion, protection against heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and other chronic illnesses. Services will include personalized nutritional coaching, menu-planning for individuals and families and seminars and workshops to target specific health concerns.
Nutritional Consultation includes:
- Personalized nutritional assessments
- Customized weight loss programs
- Evaluation of current food intake
- Physician approved, customized menu plans & recipes linked to your lifestyle or health condition (i.e. obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol etc.)
- Recommendations for healthy food selection & preparation
- Pantry pointers
- Interpretation of food labels
- Recommendations regarding food combinations
- Recommendations on appropriate supplemental protocol
- Education re; nutrition & healthy lifestyle habits
Following the customized programs, as recommended, clients will achieve measurable health results including:
- Weight loss (if needed)
- Improved cardiovascular health (i.e. reduced blood pressure and cholesterol levels)
- Reduced or stabilized blood sugar levels
- Improved digestive function (i.e. IBS, crohns, colitis, etc.)
- Reduced inflammation & joint pain
- Strengthened immunity
Programs will be of particular interest for clients with chronic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, inflammatory conditions or in the early stages of such personal health issues.